Thursday, January 13, 2011

Free E-tutorial

Hello Friends,













We will be offereing 1 free e-tutorial to our blog followers.All you have to do is follow our blog publically and then email us at sskcraftshop(at)gmail(dot)com the name you follow us with and which free e-tutorial you would like to be sent.If you follow this and my other blog too http://seemask.blogspot.com/ you can get both the tutorials.

We will send out only by trust that you will follow us and the more the follower's the more giveaway's i will e able to arrange.Which means this will help me to helporganise giveaways which we are not able to buy or cannot afford to buy. This is my attempt to help all the cake-decorators. I believe do Good Karma and help who need it.

Copyright:Thanks to Maria for agreeing to offer this tutorial to my blog follower's which she generally offer's with purchase of her other tutorials. We appreciate her help.

xoxo

No comments: